Google

9.06.2006

I get to be lucky number 3

Wow, I'm not really sure what exactly to write here. Maybe if I weren't so dang anti-social, I'd have some semblance of a clue (yeah right!). Unlike Jess, I have no big plans for the evening, except going for a run. My desktop weather advisor just told me that a severe thunderstorm warning has been issued for Albuquerque. I think that means I'd better get the hell out of dodge (i.e. work- and yes, I'm writing this off-the-clock) and get on the trail. Especially since I just started running again and am still hard pressed to reach a full 3 miles.
If only I were Jess, I could go and play softball with my unused mitt. You'll have to ask her which team she plays for (hehe).
As I sit here writing this crap, I wonder if anyone will, besides Jess, Bridge and myself will ever read this. Maybe people we tell about it will but some random John or Jane Doe, someone could probably figure out the probability of that happening, but not me.
Gotta run (pun totally intended). Happy reading and more later (go on, hold your breath, I dare you...).
Al

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter