Google

9.08.2006

Some days are definately better than others

so, i wake up this morning (ass-early I might add) and what's the first thing I notice? Go on, guess...
Give up?
The same jerks who ripped my heart out last week by burglarizing my home held the organ in front of me, taunting me, until they took a bite out of it and then set it aflame. What exactly am I talking about here? They decided that they didn't have enough of my hard earned (and paid for) stuff that they thought they'd suppliment their stash of Al stuff with my vehicle. Seriously.
If anyone reading this has ever stolen something from somebody and not had to return it and grovel for forgiveness, I am currently putting a pox on your home.
It only takes one time, two tops, for you to have to go through the absolute and complete embarrassement of return and apologize and (I guess you have to have some morality as well) I doubt you'll ever have the ability to disrespect someone again by taking their things without asking. Now, I'm not talking about borrowing your roommate's shirt or your brother's cd. I'm talking about willful violation of the law.
Jess and Brigde seem to think this is a sign from the cosmos that I should move back to Utah (over my dead freaking body I tell them) because I shouldn't be here in wonderful, lovely, grounding Albuquerque. I beg to differ. I think it's a bunch of big, fat, dumb jerks who happen to have a problem with some sort of addictive substance and have to suppliment their welfare income by taking things that they don't actually own. They suck! Yeah, yeah, they suck!
Also, if any guy is reading this and can answer this question I'm about to pose please let me know. Why is it that guys think that just because a girl is wearing a tight shirt (for jogging purposes) that they can hit on her? Last night as I was walking home from my 2.5 mile jog I had two young guys ask if I wanted a ride home (how dumb do they think I am?) THEN I had an old dude, with a group of young guys, try to hit on me by asking personal questions about my jog and where I lived. I swear! If you guys really expect chicks to answer that (oh, I'm sure some do but I have to assume that most educated women- i.e., the 3 evil monkeys- would laugh in the face of such idiots) you're dumber than I thought. Don't take offense but it's extremely annoying when a guys does something like that just because you're dressed in a certain way (and after a jog, it's definately not to attract a man).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter