Google

9.24.2006

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY JESS!!!


To Jess (the picture is of the ass that needs to be spanked! 30 times! HAHAHA)

1. You always make me laugh, and I love Humor.
2. You listen to me cry. I really thank you for this.
3. You drink beer like I do.
4. You have been my best friend since I was 5 years old.
5. You visted the "cow car" with me and Al. Um... we are innocent!
6. You give me advice. If I take it now...
7. You happen to have a more potty mouth than I do. Go Sailor!
8. You make me smile.
9. You make me think twice.
10. You are a great sounding board.
11. You are very loyal.
12. You keep my secrets... THANK GOD!
13. You are smart.
14. You are a smart ass. HAHAHA.
15. You like Nascar. Why I put this on here... I don't know.
16. You are one of the only people that can tell me my ass looks fat in any pants.
17. You are outgoing.
18. You are beautiful. Even though you don't believe it.
19. You are friendly, and well liked.
20. You are my news station. No, I will not start watching the news.
21. You are a very strong woman.
22. You are a survivor.
23. You have done a great job of raising your kids on your own.
24. You never give up.
25. You keep going... even when times are hard.
26. You shop well. HAHA. This comes from someone who doesn't.
27. You make life fun for your friends.
28. You are now old. Get the walker grandma!
29. You are loved. I love ya babe!
30. I would have chose you to be my sister.


HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY YOU OLD BIOTCH!

3 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

I couldn't have said it better myself! Plus, I will NEVER tire of looking at Jess's ass in that picture. Whooo- hooooo is she H-O-T. Happy Birthday Ladee. I love ya!

4:54 PM  
Blogger jess said...

i had to read this, like, ten times before i could post about it.

it makes me want to cry. thank you so much for all of those things you said about me. in my heart of hearts, i know that most of that is true, although not all of it on the same day. if that were the case, i would be mother teresa. (yippee ky yay) we all know that ain't true... first off i cannot compare myself to her and secondly i ain't that old YET.

thanks for posting a picture of MY ASS on the Internet! LMAO

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jess and many more to come, heh, I turned 33 this year, and I am starting to bald now I think. Take care woman.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter