Google

9.23.2006

Touchdown Jesus - Because we all know that Jesus loves football!

So I had a commercial photography assignment that just happened to be in Hamilton, Ohio. I flew into Dayton and met an employee from the company I was shooting for. We started driving on I-75 and were chatting about online gaming. I love to game btw, but haven't done it in years.

Anyways, back to the story. Here we are driving and I happen to look out and see this Semi Truck. This was no "ordinary" Semi Truck. This was a Driving for Jesus Semi Truck. The mud flaps had some type of Bible verse on them. Then it had "Driving for Jesus" printed on the side. Then the grill... Oh the grill was beautiful. The grill had a cross in lights on it. All I can say is... um... wow.

Just after that we happened across... (drum roll inserted here for emphasis)... Touchdown Jesus. I think the pictures can say the rest.


Oh, and funny links that explain it further. Even has a picture that shows why this is called Touchdown Jesus. Please go look. I laughed a lot.


http://www.roadsideamerica.com/attract/OHMONjesus.html
http://www.makecincinnatiweird.com/content/view/55/

So either the person who made this sculpture is going to hell... or Jesus loves football. You choose.


2 Comments:

Blogger jess said...

OMG that is hilarious.

I love football. Does that mean anything???

11:18 AM  
Blogger Al said...

Leave it to the midwest to combine football and Jesus. Honestly, the only surprise is that I didn't see any of this kind of hilarity in Green Bay.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter