Google

9.13.2006

some days you shouldn't post...

Today I am having a terrible day.

It doesn't really rate up there with Al's "some days are better than others". Having your apartment/house broke into. Having all your important "legal" documents stolen so they can also steal your identity. Having your TV, Computer, Razr, and CD's stolen. Then to top it off... Having your car stolen. Nope. That would be a 10. I definitely don't rate up to that.

It also doesn't rate up to Jess's "I just broke a toilet at work today". But after mentioning this it might. She might come and kill me and then my terrible day will even rate higher than Al's. It is all about being number 1 babe. HAHAHA. Please explain this anyways Jess. I am SURE everyone now wants to hear the story. I don't even know what to rate this. LOL.

It really isn't anything. It is just a terrible day. Maybe I am getting sick. Maybe I am going mental. Probably the former more than the prior. Maybe. Who knows. I am just bitchy. Really bitchy. For those of you that know me, it isn't any different than any other day. I really just want to do something bad. Hmmmm. I really don't know what I could do though. LOL. Sing along in the car? I am really bad at that. TRUST ME.

Here is a good thing I did today. I ran... Yes I RAN. I also lifted weights. Here I am mentioning this so I will keep doing it. I really want to get into super shape. Now what does running mean to me? Well first of all. I hate it. REALLY hate it. I have never been a runner. I know people that run for fun. I think they are nuts. They have to be... Come on... It's RUNNING. Run is a four letter word to me. Maybe I'll just spell it different. Today I had a brisk "runn". Hmmm. I think I'll keep that up. ROFL.

BTW... I would like to thank our 9 visitors today! I really would love to know who you are. Please post a comment at some point so we know. In a few days I'll be email blasting all my friends about this blog. Then I won't have any more friends.

I am still working with code and trying to figure everything out. If you notice any bugs... Let me know.

Thank you for reading!

Bon nuit!
Bridge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter