Google

1.16.2007

New Years resolutions I might actually stick with...


One of my New Years resolutions this year is to hang out with friends more. This is something I can probably stick with. Well, I guess it depends on my friends. Who knows... maybe they do not want to spend time with me. I know I wouldn't.

I guess you could say our possible resolutions this year would be:

Bridge: Hear No Evil
Jess: Speak No Evil
Al: See No Evil (notice she is peeking and might have a problem with this resolution... /wink)

This photo above was taken by me. Yeah, it really was. I am the girl on the left side of the picture... Mrs. Hear No Evil. I took this in my studio with my camera set on a tripod and with the timer set. I actually took 47 group shots this way. Yes, I counted. Not all of them turned out. Some of us look better in certain shots than others. Usually I am the one that looked like crap. I did have to run in there and all. These photos were taken to be posted up here on our blog. This one might actually turn out to be our banner. Let me know what you think about that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I have no free Abercrombie card to offer you but I do like the photo.

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well it looks like we have to join the rest of the blogger world and turn on word verification.

freakin spammers. i hate them.

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Image looks great, Bridge!

What's your longest zoom? Will it reach across the entire US? I might have to get you to do some portrait work for me... Suppose you could make someone as ugly as me look good? For free, preferrably? LOL

Oh, but you don't know what I look like do you? hmmm...

5:51 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Ok, so the pic is FABULOUS.

Spammers SUCK.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter