Google

1.12.2007

SPC- the Back to Nature Barbie way...


ok, so now that i have a sweet new camera (thanks, B) I decided to take a few photos of myself. really, there's no one else around to do it, so why the eff not?
so. here goes.

There are many things I don't like about myself but I think my favorite visible thing is my smile. Some have likened it to The Joker's and maybe it is. What I think my smile says about me is that I'm generally happy with myself and my life. I'm comfortable with who I am and what I'm about.

My favorite non-visible things about myself are that I'm realistic (usually), honest (most of the time), down to earth, fun(ny) and very easy going.

I hate that I have a small beer belly, but if getting rid of it means getting rid of beer, then count me out! I hate that my hair is thin and straggly. I hate that my two best friends constantly try to get me to use hair product and wear make-up. But I digress. I hate that my two best friends are 800 miles away. /sigh... (I'm NOT moving back)

Mostly, I hate that I'm passive and give in to the demands and wants of others WAY to easily. I guess that comes from being the peacemaker in a 5 child household.

Oh, and I'm dissapointed that no one but jess or bridge ever comments on my entries (thanks guys).

Finally, for J and B. Two things you rarely see: me in make-up and loads of snow in Albuquerque (yep, that's the mighty Rio Grande flowing through the pic).

6 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

OMG... this post made me smile. To think you would do this for me. /sniff.

You are:
hot
funny
smart
a smart ass... no wait... that is me
honest
dedicated
shy
and a GREAT GREAT friend.

Hell froze over AND you dressed up. Is the world ending?

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow i haven't seen that much snow in western pennsylvania all winter! i'm a bit jealous why live here if not for the change of seaons? stupid global warming! so anyway...Hi

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH... i mean.. uh BILLY CRYSTAL.

and i wasn't even drinking!!

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet pic,that is really cool

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I just wanted to tell you how hot you are...

and I'm pretty sure you even shaved you legs...

sweet purple futon...

So you think I could get your number??? love yas!

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... I'll comment! Any friend of Bridge's...

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter