Google

1.11.2007

yet another reason i hate mornings...

i am not a morning person.

nope.

not at all.

the time my body gets out of bed and the time i actually wake up are not the same. not even close. today i rolled out at 7:30 a.m. i actually woke up around 10:00 a.m. lame i know. my poor kids and family.

the best courses of action in dealing with me in the morning go as followed:
  1. try not to talk to me. at least not with anything important.
  2. make me coffee. wow does this help.
  3. make me breakfast NOW! jk... but i do love to wake up with breakfast already made. this only happens on weekends.
  4. give me a massage. my husband once woke me up with a back massage. i still think of that morning as the best one ever.

this morning my daughter was driving me nuts. she had a nightmare last night about bees. the second i woke up she started talking at around 100 mph. no kidding. she kept asking me about bees.


let me point out that i do not have an extensive knowledge on bees. i know they fly, they are usually black and yellow, and they have a stinger that i always step on.


her dream was about poison bees. what are poison bees you ask? i wanted to know too. i really was wondering if she was talking about killer bees. so i asked her.

big mistake.

i guess she didn't know about killer bees. she is young, and her knowledge about bees is about as limited as mine.

now her questions started coming out at 150 mph. obviously i still haven't awaken, so i couldn't even contemplate on how to answer her.


anyone know about either "poison" bees or killer bees? it will make light dinner conversation tonight.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well. your font color matches the poison bees.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well not now it isn't.

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well not now it isn't.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I supposed to be laughing? I would guess poison bees are killer bees, unless there are bees out there slipping mickeys (does anyone use that term anymore) in unsuspecting people's drinks.

Yeah, I would say if she was already flipping on the bees, adding "KILLER" to the whole thing.. maybe not a hot idea. But - tell her they've only made it across the border once. And we have border police to shoot them down. That's why we're beefing up our border patrol. Killer bees. Excuse me - poison bees.

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen! Hell Yeah!

I usually don't wake up until noon during the week (get up at a little before 7:00)... and that's only because I'm hungry enough to become aware of the world around me...

The scary part? I have a 50 mile commute to work... on the interstate... And I generally don't remember much of it!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

Yes Holli... you could either LAUGH or CRY. Depending on the day. HAHA. I have a friend on border patrol down in New Mexico. I will let him know of his new job description! He will definately have a good laugh over it.

Is anyone else here worried what Eagle79 said? I am just very thankfull that I do not live on the East coast. HAHA.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um..

he doesn't remember the commute??

OMG get the SC State Police or Highway Patrol on the line.

IMMEDIATELY. ;)

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or is it NC?

i am usually really good at geography, dammit.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

You were right in the first place Jess... SC. This is not, and I repeat NOT, my former friend who lived in NC. Anyways, he is a photographer that rocks the house at landscapes and nature photography.

About calling the police. Call SC, NC, GA, and TN just to be safe. =)

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter