Google

1.02.2007

my resolutions: blog more, wallow in self-pity less


It has been brought to my attention (in a NOT so nice manner) that I have been noticeably absent from our blog for some time now. Ok, it really was done nicely but I have to give jess a hard time because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and doggonit, people like me (fullfilled resolution numero dos in title, YIPEE!!).
But honestly, I haven't had that much to say. You see, my life is incredibly dull and I don't want to put other people in an asylum by reading about it. I have a hard enough time dealing with my own life. Plus, nothing bizarre or out of the ordiary has happened to me lately. /fingers, toes, and legs crossed on this one....

However, after spending an incredibly dull, yet Packer winning, NYE (alone this year), I got to attempt to fall asleep to these wonderful assholes who reside in my neighborhood. I felt almost like I was living in the Wild West. Why ever would you feel that way? You ask. Well, at midnight (MST, NOT CST when bridge and jess prank called me, which was HILARIOUS btw) I was treated to multiple psuedo-vaqueros shotting off various types of gun in celebration of 2007. Let me mention that some of the said guns were of the semi-automatic variety.

Yeah, my neighborhood rocks! (Nowhere near Cleveland or Detriot ___ City.)
If only Bridge had invited me to her party earlier....

Just thought of one, no, wait, two more resolutions
1. travel more. what's the purpose of life if you can't enjoy it with those you love (doesn't mean I'm going to travel more to Logan but attempt to convince those I love- jess & bridge- to travel w/me)

2. learn to use my sweet new, Bridge recommended, camera (see above, and right). There will be more photos to come of the 6-8" of snow fall at my house. So, ya'll I have more snow in NM than you do at your house. Damnit, I left Utah for some reason, right... (reference first photo. THAT'S why I left Utah)

1 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

WTF is the second picture of? A snake?

I AM planning on traveling with you. I just need to figure out the logistics.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter