Google

4.24.2007

fore!!

tonight was the logan river ladies association opening social. i was paired up with two other brand-new gals and we'll play together for the rest of the summer. yay! i didn't see anyone i know except my insurance agent, who is an absolute hoot. i hope i'll get to play with her a few times this year...

i don't have a handicap yet, but since i shot 72 on 9 holes last week, i am sure that puts me in the e flight: effing losers. LOL. to put this in perspective, paul shot a 36..and he plays in the men's a flight.

i never said i was good at this game.

our little kitty had surgery today. she's fixed and declawed. and extremely pissed off. i feel really bad for her and i can't wait till she's feeling better again.

work is killing me. i love it, but damn. i can't remember when i have been so busy and under so much pressure... it's great because it reminds me that i am alive.

kids have soccer tomorrow. wish us good weather and lots of fun!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Golf huh? I think I'd enjoy it more if it was played with ninjas.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter