Google

4.15.2007

off da grid

it's been a busy weekend. first, both of my kids played soccer saturday morning. my son scored two goals and kicked so much butt at his game. my daughter scored 4 goals and our team won 18-1. Yeah, that isn't a typo. Our team: 18 goals. Their team: One. My kids rucking FAWK.

then, i drove my kids about 1.5 hours away so they could spend some time with their grandma...my ex-husband's mom. after paul and i dropped them off, we went car shopping (still no purchase...he wants a mazda 6, i want a honda pilot or a yukon/tahoe). then we went to super target, cuz there isn't one in cache valley.

did i miss a memo? apparently yesterday was national idiot day. everywhere we went, we were surrounded.

after we went shopping, we went go-karting, which was so much fun! then we played miniature golf. i lost, of course, and i was totally pissed about it. friday afternoon i went out and played my first round of golf for 2007. my arms and my back are still killing me today. i shot 72 for nine holes. for those of you who don't play golf, 72 is a totally shitty score. paul shot a 36, if that puts it in perspective at all.

for dinner we ate a le nonnne! i finally got paul to roll to a nice restaurant! i had the most delicious spinach ravioli in a butter sage sauce....and tons of ciabatta with pesto. i left very happy.

today i went back to pick up my kids...and i stopped off at ross to shop before i left. i got tons of great new clothes and the most awesome puma shoes i have been wanting for a year now!!

on another note, i came to the realization this weekend that i am addicted to food. i have a problem. i have even considered making myself puke more than once over the last week. the only thing that has saved me is that i hate to puke (NO disrespect to people with eating disorders) AND i think that is just so f*cked up to do that. so. back on a diet and i am joining the gym tomorrow. something has to change.

now...tomorrow, thanks to bridgy's mom, my whole family is going to a jazz game. the kids are soooo excited. i think it's going to be hell. i'm sure i'll keep you posted.

p.s. al and bridge. love you gals. we haven't talked much lately.

gotta go...the sopranos is on.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger fri yet said...

ummm jess the soccer mom, who'd a thunk it?

nothing like retail therapy! i also am fat, i also hate to puke and i am cheap ~ i don't want to waste money buying food just to barf it in the toilet.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter