Google

4.23.2007

this just in...

geeky i am. officially, that is.

i just got my first-ever bluetooth headset.

now i know why the geeks who own them wear them everywhere. it's just the coolest effing thing EVER. i can make calls with voice activation! the following was a REAL conversation with my phone:

me: /push bluetooth headset button
...cool booping noise here...
bluetooth: say a command.
me: call
bt: say a name or number.
me: bridge
bt: did you say "bridge?"
me: yes
bt: calling... more cool booping noises....


all this withOUT using my phone. without pushing any phone buttons!! it's a festivus miracle!!

latest guilty pleasure: the bachelor. i am not sure which is worse, the fact that i love watching this trainwreck of a show, or that women actually GO on this show and make complete asses of themselves, despite being beautiful and educated. let's not forget the actual bachelor...!! what a lucky dude, making out with, like, 8 or 9 hot ladies, telling them ALL they are "still in the running" and they BUY IT. omg. OMG!!!!!

**edit** the bachelor just ended...and andy had to make his choice. i won't give away the ending (LOL) but these girls made me LAUGH OUT LOUD. "i can't believe he dumped me!!" SOB SOB SOB. truly, truly, great stuff.

that's me. laughing at other's heartbreak. oops...gotta go. i see karma coming around the corner. gotta head it off at the pass...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter