Google

4.19.2007

sign in with your google account!

pretty soon, i hope to be able to buy feminine hygiene products in truckstop restrooms with google checkout.

true story. ok, maybe not, since i don't USE those kind of products. since we are talking about them, does anyone else wonder WHY we have to endure advertising for tampax on television? women know ALLLLL about that stuff. it should only be allowed air time during oprah and maybe during regis and kelly. all other times of day are a complete waste of the tampax advertising budget.

i had a real reason to post, but i got sidetracked by television. dang it. maybe tomorrow. probably not.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

I don't think the advertising is for us. WE know what we need. It is for the poor suckers we call husbands/boyfriends. We could write down EXACTLY what we need them to pick up for us and they would pick up the last advertised thing they saw on TV. I specifically remember a phone conversation I had when I had written down exactly what I needed and he couldn't find it. The suggestion of asking the next girl to go down that aisle for help wasn't a go either. /sigh.

Have you ever used granny pads? They suck.

10:49 PM  
Blogger jess said...

LMAO. yeah...when i had kids!!!


HAHHAHHAHAAHHHAHA.

11:28 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

I would rather see those commercials with Faith by my side than the ones that warn about 24 hour erections.. because I can explain the tampon thing to her... I don't want to ever have to explain the other. At least not while she's three. Or even thirty-three. ew.

5:04 PM  
Blogger jess said...

ohhh....holli!! i am sooo with you on that!! jake asked me once about those commercials...and i said..HEY! want some ice cream?

enuff said.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

haha, I remember when I was a kid they always played Masengil commercials and one day I asked the enevitable "what is douche" question. The next day I got the birds and the bees chat. Fun times.

11:02 AM  
Blogger jess said...

LOL. i don't think i knew what douche was until i was like, 15.

and even then, i didn't get it. i was like, huh!?!??!

who am i kidding? even NOW i don't get it!!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter