Google

4.17.2007

Update on our blog...

Well I am still trying to get the CSS part of our new blog straightened out. Hard for someone who admits very little knowledge. I do have SOME knowledge, but not much. When I get it figured out I will pass out the new web address.

I will have to be careful.

A friend who has a blog currently has stalkers of the worst kind. They are googling her name and such to find her new blog.

She is smarter than them.

Not only has she not posted her new web address, but she is emailing her faithful readers individually so they can get it.

I might do the same.

So... If you read our blog regularly just email me your email address. Or email J or A. We will get it to you as soon as it is up. This won't be for at least a month. /sigh

Just wanted to give you a head start.

We will continue to post here until that day.

Thank you readers... for all your support!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

You better give it to me!!

I hate crazy people. Crazy is as crazy does. They'll just crazy themselves straight into crazy town.. and crazy their days into crazy hell.

Okay, the child is telling me it's time to go to bed. nice.

I left a comment - or sent you an email... send me specific questions and I will help in anyway possible. And I will help you go crazy on the crazies.

My whole life has revolved around what I can legally do on my blog lately and it's exhausting. You gotta help those who still have the right to speak continue to do so!

What did I just say? I have no idea.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter