Google

4.13.2007

I need blog help!

I am going to recreate this blog on my own URL.

Help!

I have the hosting part already paid for. Truth is I can add a domain to my hosting that I already pay for. I have a business site and all. Plenty of room.

I am going to purchase my domain.

Thinking of using wordpress to create the template...

Has anyone done this? I really need to figure out how it works. Would I type my entries in wordpress and hit publish? Would it then be posted to my website?

Really, I have no clue here.

/sigh

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

I left a long comment about this but I don't have the energy to retype it. Damned blogger. I'll come back when I'm not just whipped.

GAH!

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm... stand on your head and whistle?

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter