Google

4.12.2007

i aim to please

when it comes to many things but posting a picture of my gordo gato per request from a reader is easy to do
and doesn't require much effort on my part
so kind reader
here's a pic of my pimped out gato
i'm not sure how he feels about the plant but i decided that i didn't care
if i'm going to feed him
and love him
and generally pay all sorts of attention to him,
he'll deal with it!
why do we get so attached to our animals? after hearing all the fuss about the tainted pet food, i've been thinking that i would be quite a mess if something ever happened to Ruido.
and then i realize that cats live FOREVER, get it FOR-EVER and unlike kids, you can't kick them out after 18 years! meaning i have to deal with this shit for a long, long while. i'm not sure i thought the whole gato adoption through fully. kindof like an impulse purchase
with a life. damnit
stupid feelings
ok. here's the pic.
Al out.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Ah yes, I too have recently been slammed with reality reguarding the adoption of my cat Gigi. Somedays I wonder what the hell I was thinking--like when she bites my toes at 5 a.m. But then she does something cute so I forgive her intrusion into my life.

10:23 PM  
Blogger jess said...

ruido looks stoned.

11:44 AM  
Blogger fri yet said...

now that i look again, he does looked stoned. speaking of cats living FOREVER my last two cats were older than my neighbors when they finally went to the big litter box in the sky ~ candy cat 23 yrs, rocket j squirrel 21 years... james just had a bday 3 years. just giving you something to look forward to! james photos on my xanga site, jess has it listed on your worthy blog list... thanks for the photo!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter