Google

6.19.2007

have you called me recently

... and wondered to yourself

"self how is it that Al's message seems to be directed at ME? I mean, it says my name on it, or something personal to me. How in the hell is she doing it? Is she just that freaking cool?"

Of course I'm that freaking cool. I can't believe you would ever suggest anything different. I'm almost appalled enough to change your personal message greeting to something else. Don't tempt me buddy. I'll do it. I'm not ascared, you know.

If you haven't called and heard your personal greeting, well then, let me take this opportunity to say that you should call.

and you should look at youmail.com

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

Can I mention that it SUCKED not knowing that it wasn't YOU that answered. LOL.

I was totally fooled and looked like a fool.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Al said...

yep! that's what makes is so effing cool!!!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter