Google

6.06.2007

My dreams have been shattered!


You know when you are little... you know the dreams you have... well one of my dreams has just been shattered.
I can no longer be a Barker Babe.

/sobs

/cries

Today was the final filming of the Price is Right. I am totally bummed out right now. Bob Barker is one of my heroes. Not only can he tell you to "Come On Down" but he can also take a kiss from some of the most freakish fans. If you have ever seen the show you would totally understand.


I am just mad I never made it to be in his studio audience.

I am also mad I do not live in California. Increased cost of living and all. I really want the nice warm weather that is typical MOST of the year. Should I mention it SNOWED in our mountains today. Yes... SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

So to all my friends and family, I would ask that you respect my need to mourn the end of Bob Barker's reign over the Price is Right. /sigh I guess they are replacing him with someone in the fall. (stomps around room)

Anyone up for Plinko?

P.S. Make sure you get your pets spayed or neutered.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Did you watch his retirement special. It was hilarious. I've always thought that the Happy Gilmore clip of him is one of films funniest moments. Adam Sandler came on his farewell special and sang a "Bob Barker" song.
It rocked.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Al said...

have to (and hate to) burst your bubble but my sis-in-law was in the audience a few weeks ago and 2 of her friends actually played The Price Is Right and one of them took home some cash!!!
so sorry...
wish i didn't have to be the one to break the news to you but you should definitely ask her at my next family wedding

5:35 PM  
Blogger jess said...

i loved plinko.

i loved it when they gave away a car.

i loved it when they played that game with the old man who climbs the mountain.

farewell bob!!

p.s. bridge, i could NOT have written this better myself!!!

10:12 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

AWWWW - I love the Happy Gilmore clip. I missed it, dammit!!!

I heart everything he did for animals. What a guy.. what a guy.

And I love the video clip of the lady who jumped around and lost her tube top.

Come on down. sigh. The end of another era.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter