Google

6.13.2007

raindrops on roses...

i want to share some of my favorite things with you, dear reader. they are in NO particular order, today is just a celebration of JESS.

check out two of my favorite "new" blogs: confessions of a pioneer woman and dooce. now, of course, both of these blogs are older than this crappy old blogger blog, but still. they are my favorites right now. (right click on those links to open them in a new tab. still using IE?? fine. it works in IE, too, but you should switch to firefox today!!)

the pioneer woman is a city slicker living on a ginormous ranch and she has a fabulous kitchen. she also has cute kids, a virile husband (just ask her) and such an enviable way with words. i truly heart her blog. and omg...she's added a site just for recipes. HEAVEN. you should go there. now.

dooce...you've probably heard of her. i heart her snarkiness (is that a word? well i don't give a damn if it's not) and her photos. she lives in utah and that makes me feel like i know her personally or something. evs!

new favorite soda: diet squirt. this stuff could give diet mountain dew a run for its money. for real. my favorite cooking shows have returned: hell's kitchen (yes, with that rat bastard gordon ramsay) and top chef (yes, complete with a really shitty, but relatively attractive, hostess). i love these shows... favorite frappuccino...dulce de leche. favorite friends: all of them. favorite kids: neither one today - ask me tomorrow. favorite man: the paulster, as always. life is good these days...so let's celebrate with my current favorite cocktail: the mojito.

i can't wait to have my coffee in the morning. with lots of creamer. mmmm... my favorite.

xoxo

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

I have heard and read of both blogs, but I usually avoid them out of petty jealousy and/or fear of inadvertent plagiarism.

New favorite saying?

"NERVOUS DONKEY LAUGHTER"

Heh heh heh

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also *heart* "Hell's Kitchen" and "Top Chef". Just add "So You Think You Can Dance" and I have a perfect, albeit geektacular, Wednesday night.

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell's Kitchen!!! Hell yeah!

People don't like Ramsay for the same reason they don't like Simon Cowell... He's honest. Brutally honest.

But then, I've seen another show he did in England. It was a lot milder and a I think probably a lot truer to who he really is. He comes across as a drill seargent on Hell's kitchen, but I think he's probably a lot kinder under most circumstances.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter