Google

5.30.2007

Life... or something like it.

Life...

For all of you that KNOW, things are officially on the upside in my life right now.

Or something like it...

My son gets out of school on Friday. I am not looking forward to this at all. Not at all. To tell you the truth, most parents have the same feelings that I do. We love our kids. We really do. It is just that three months is a LONG time.

The thing that is the hardest for me in the summer is my kids complaining about being bored. I really try hard to have activities for them to do almost every day, but it is hard. I set up play dates, we go on walks or hikes, we camp and barbecue, we visit friends, we go to grandmas, we go on vacations, and we watch movies and t.v. It really doesn't matter because my kids get bored. I just get annoyed.

So just plan on me going nuts here in the next few months.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger jess said...

amen! summer suxx.

oh well. our kids need MORE to complain about.

go nuts? aren't you already there?

denver is nice. i want to live here maybe...

10:25 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

YAY!

Can I be a selfish bastard and say I hope this means you will get to renew your gym membership????? :) :) :)
P.S>
My kids have been out for a week. :(:(:(

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for being on the upswing but sorry about the impending doom!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter