Google

7.02.2007

Thank you... thank you... and thank you!

I have great friends. I have great family. I also have great blog readers. I really want all of you to know that. I have never before asked friends or family for money. Well maybe I have, but only for a few dollars if I was short at lunch. Thanks Jess! Thanks Loralee! Thanks Al!

Now that I have (asked for help, that is)... I am impressed.

In less than one week we have raised more than $500 toward the cough assist machine for my nephew Isis and my niece Phoenix. This astounds me! It makes me smile that a hobby of mine (blogging) can be of great use and help someone. Actually two someones whom I care a great deal about. I am completely stunned that complete strangers would help me raise money for my nephew and niece whose father (my brother-in-law) grew up in Logan, Utah. Thank you!

Currently they have raised $3,255.12 of the $10,000 required to buy this machine. This machine is very important. Since I wrote my first post on this subject, Isis has been hospitalized for respiratory problems. Hopefully they will no longer have this type of problem after they get the cough assist. So once again... I thank all of you.

I also want to specifically thank Karen, Loralee and Rob for all blogging about this. I wouldn't have been able to reach the amount of people that I did without you. Thank you. To all the strangers, and not so strangers, that contributed from their blogs... THANK YOU TOO!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jess said...

i'd like it on the record, your honor, that bridge owes me a beer.

respectfully yours,
~jess

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter