Google

10.30.2006

404 of ME!

Well, I was just going to post a comment, but I decided to post a whole thang.

There are 404 Jessica XXXXXXX in the United States. That is with my maiden name, because the database didn't recognize my married last name. Huge bummer, since I no longer wish to be associated with my ex-husband in any way, shape or form.

734,923 ladies in the USA are named Jessica, making it the 61st most popular name. This led me on the quest to find the most popular. Mary, my first guess, is 5th. But I can't find the most popular female name in this database. Crap. The search ends.

My last name (maiden) is the 171st most popular. Smith is the 1st most popular last name. Jones is 4th and is tied with Brown.

So, what the hell IS in a name, anyway? Looks like NOTHING.

1 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

For both of you laidies (haha, great pun, eh?) there are 0 of me in the US. How freaking great is that? I think it means I don't exist. Awesome-o. I wish the student loan companies knew that...

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter