Google

10.11.2006

Beware of the BPT!!

BPT... Big Post Thief! aka The Bridge! (TB) or Tiny Butt. aka TR (The Rhino)

I was totally going to blog about my new fave series, "Heroes," but TB, aka
BPT stole my idea. So instead, I am just going to post a photo...
And now I want to talk about one of my OTHER favorite shows on televison, The Girls Next Door. I freakin LOVE this show. The girls are cool, beautiful, blonde and funny! Plus, they live at the Playboy Mansion. How cool is that?

Er, maybe not that cool if you have to share your man (even if he is 80, hey! He is still the big Double H! Hef!).



Holly, the one in the middle, is my fave. I love her! Bridget (no relation to one of the authors of this blog) is on the left. Yes, that may be her nipple attempting to escape there.. not sure. Kendra is on the right with the cool black hair extensions.

I want to be one of them for Halloween, but I fear no corset in the world would make my body look like theirs. I also might need a special permit for all of that peroxide...

Not sure if I would want to trade my life for theirs, but I still like watching the show. While we are talking about fave TV shows, I need to throw in Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives, too.

And yes, my life really is THIS lame. Thanks for asking. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

I love Girls Next Door. Jon only watches it because there are hot naked women on it.

Holly is too uptight for me.

Bridget is probably my favorite, but she is also a bit fakey for me.

Kendra has a great laugh, but my GOD that girl is DUMB AS TOAST. Her grill? UGLY FUGLY.

I asked jon if there was no guilt involved if he would do her and he honestly didn't know if he could because she is just an idiot.
"MAYBE if I could wear headphones that was playing Fox News".

(Very Jon dontcha think?)

11:49 PM  
Blogger jess said...

LMFAO.

Yes, very Jon.

I am glad someone else enjoys my guilty E! channel pleasure...

9:06 AM  
Blogger Al said...

I haven't seen or heard of either of those shows. Guess that makes me the resident geek (I'm stealing your thunder TB). Or maybe I just don't care because I spend most of my TV watching time glued to PBS (NOVA RULES!!!).

3:54 PM  
Blogger fri yet said...

jess, or j, or super j.... so, where is this Girls Next Door? E!?? speaking of fantasy football, i am 5-0 going up against someone in my league this week who is also 5-0. One of us is going down! you HAVE to be one of the girls for halloween! get some peacock feathers and go for it! and, take photos!

7:33 PM  
Blogger fri yet said...

jess, j or super j.... where is this Girls Next Door? E!?? speaking of fantasy football [huh...] i am 5-0 going up against someone else in my league who is also 5-0. one of us is going down! you HAVE to be one of the girls for halloween ~ get some peacock feathers [some tequila] and go for it! and take pictures!

7:36 PM  
Blogger fri yet said...

whoops! duh!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter