Google

10.22.2006

No I am not the great pumpkin... even though my ass resembles one.

Yeah, I have been missing from blogging for a few days.

Have you noticed?

Nope...

I figured you hadn't. I wish I could say I have been out saving the world. Or doing something important like carving a pumpkin...

Oh wait! I did do that.

Now this is the time Jess should run and scream.

Why you ask?

Because I am a photographer, and I took pictures of her this weekend.

No, I won't post them here. I am NOT that mean. Plus she looked good in all the pictures I took. I really would need to take bad pictures of her to post them here. It is not like I am nice or anything.

Anyways, I had a fun Saturday with Jess and her entire clan.

We went to a pumpkin walk.

We ate dinner.

We carved pumpkins.

We played poker...

Let's just say my last hand at poker I had a 4 of a kind... plus I could of switched down to a full house... and still beat Jess's boyfriend. My last hand rocked!

If Jess approves... I'll post some pictures of us. If not... I'll post some bad pictures of her.

Either way...

You win.

2 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

That sounds like fun. I also think it is impossible for either of you to take a bad photo.

12:24 AM  
Blogger jess said...

I approve. Post away. PLEASE put up the one of you and me as catwoman and batman. my tits have never looked so good. LOL.

And Lor... you are SO NICE. now shut up. I am so not photogenic!!

it was fun, thanks for dinner! xoxo

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter