Google

3.27.2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AL!!!

First of all... I hope you didn't get arrested in Vegas!

Second of all...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! (woo)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! (woo)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR AL L L L! (insert another woo in here for anyone who is drunk)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

...

YOU LIVE IN A ZOO.

YOU STINK LIKE A MONKEY...

AND YOU DRESS LIKE ONE TOO!

Just because I love ya! I really do not think you stink like a monkey. Maybe an EVIL monkey, but not just a regular monkey.

I hope your bday is GREAT!

**edit** by jess

hopefully, you aren't as hairy as a monkey today!

al is the big 3-0 today. Thirty is OLD!!!!!!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe... funny... I have to pick...

You stink like one too
You look like a monkey

I think somebody has had too much wine... getting her lines reversed. :D

7:18 AM  
Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

Um, no wine. That mistake was due to Tylenol PM and a beer.

I fixed it.

I feel like an idiot.

/sigh

10:37 AM  
Blogger jess said...

Happy Birthday to Al!!!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Al said...

thanks ladies!!!! would've been arrested numerous times if it weren't for ya'll!!!

5:28 PM  
Blogger jess said...

i just wanted to say that all those times i was arrested were all your fault.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter