Google

3.26.2007

i heart peyton manning

yep, you heard me. if i could have this man's babies, i would. yeah, i am sure his wife would mind. also, paul probably isn't too hip on the idea.

good thing i can't have babies, i guess.

he's just so damn cute! and TALL. i love him!

he hosted saturday night live this weekend...and he is hilarious! if you love his commercials (the sprint one where he wears the crooked mustache and the bad wig makes me laugh EVERY TIME I SEE IT), then you'll like his SNL action.


if the player doesn't work, click here to see my fave sketch of the night. it's one of the funniest things snl has ever cranked out.

peyton gives tom brady a run for his money as best sports SNL host...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger hollibobolli said...

He used to drive me nuts because I felt like he was crowned the golden boy without earning it... but he's earned it.

I heart Jon Gruden.

If Jon Gruden could coach Peyton Manning - I would start watching football again.

8:55 PM  
Blogger jess said...

LOL... that WOULD be a great combo! but i love football way too much to ever give it up.

i can't wait for the fall again!

9:05 PM  
Blogger fri yet said...

that was just horrible, i laughed all the way through it... i think it's funny that his voice is now so recognizable that when he's calling plays you can actually hear him.... i can't wait for fall either, fantasy football and pray for the ags!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

Thanks to you Jess... I like him now too.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter