Google

3.28.2007

how it feels to be 30!

much better than it feels to be 31! haha (that's what you get Beee-ridge for telling me i smell like a monkey. i shaved a few months ago, you know!)

but i'm not getting a kick ass party with friends and french themes (j- were you wearing you're little french maid outfit?) and wine and cheese. instead, i'm getting a few beers with a few colleagues. honestly, i think it feels better to be able to give my mom shit about having 2 kids that are 30. she really hates that

otherwise, now the day is here and it's official, i don't feel any different. sure, i've been dreading it for awhile and going back and forth with the emotional wrenching. i think the anticipation was the bitch of the whole thing. that, and that i'm spending it alone. /sigh or mostly alone. i do have my gato and beers w/colleagues, which rocks, but as i write i find i would really, really like to be headed to dinner with j, beee-ridge and stickEE (my gato can't cook all that well). guess, ultimately, it's my fault for moving away so eff me.

hey, it's not often you can say 'eff me' in such context so i'm taking this moment to do so. take that!

anyway-
thanks to all for the cards and text messages (ho bag usage and all) and wonderful birthday wishes. after all, it's just an excuse to talk to people isn't it?

ps- bring it on 40!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

Dude DO NOT BRING ON 40!!! Now that I hit 31 I am scared. I am officially OLD. /sigh.

I have something I am sending you... late... but I am sending it anyways.

Be scared!

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say Thank you for a fantastic time this past weekend. We should do it every year (minus the presence of any MOs)

Happy Birthday Baby! I am so glad to call you my Pimp! ( I was going to say friend- but Pimp just sounded so much more endearing)

luff luff

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter