Google

3.12.2007

this, that and the other

~due to the unique nature of our blog, make sure you scroll to see all three pics...

Ayight bitches! You asked for it, now you've got it! This biotch has been pimped! Not quite as cool as if they had pimped my 1986 rusted out Honda Prelude but this comes in an extra close second. In fact, it's still in review, the finish is that close.

I had a great time making this picture. I really think things like this bring out my lame-ass, half-assed creative side. Mostly because it means I get to make fun of myself in the process and hopefully make others laugh.

And, this website ROCKED! My only complaint is that there weren't more options to play with. How cool would it have been to have a royal purple pimp suit with an ivory topped cane?! Man, that really woulda made this picture grand.

Either way. Also, a quick note on Jess and Bridge's pics... I love them! We're AWESOME, if I do say so myself. Oh, wait. I just did!


i think this speaks for itself. yep, that's me backside. if you click on the picture, it gets bigger and you can read the credits...

This is Bridge talking now... If you haven't learned by now by reading this blog... I am a geek. A REAL GEEK. If I still lived at home with my mommy and daddy I would totally OWN that storm trooper costume. I could get a real one for around $1000, and yes I did a price check. Unfortunately I get to buy my son super hero costumes. Not my own. /sigh This particular storm trooper costume was voice equipped. When you talked it really sounded like a storm trooper talking. George Lucas hires these guys to do all his events. I want one BAD.

Here I am digging a deeper hole for myself. Um... yeah.

**edit** more self portrait challenge here.

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger jess said...

WANTED: new friends. current positions are filled with a geek and a scientist. must love dogs. must like miller lite. must make me laugh as hard as these two beeyotches do.

leave a comment here if interested.

good night...and good luck! ;)

p.s. hey al...a purple pimp suit and an ivory cane would have been AWESOME. and so original. i don't think anyone has ever done that before...have they?

OUCH. quit throwing fish at me!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Al-I love the "You've been pimped" quote! ha HA HA HA!

Jes- You have a better butt than I do, you wench.

Sorry, but Bridgy WINS. I think I pee'd a little at the caption.

Still.laughing...ha ha ha ha

1:34 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Okay - everyone who totally can't get into this theme needs to come to this post. You all rocked the blog house.

I'll be your friend. Does that make me a freak? Cause Faith told me I'm one... a "happy little fweak" to be exact, so that's okay.

I love all of them. I don't know which tool I want to use next - I'm such a tool!!

Yeah, that booty is licious.

crap - my word verification was UJEDI!!

1:56 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

and dammit - what a great idea to have a team blog. I can't handle the pressure and Faith and Nate... they are just no help.

1:57 AM  
Blogger Jeremy Stockwell said...

Ya'll who do the pikipimp tool are BRAVE. :)

The empowered movie poster is -- (and I say this as an extremely happily married man): Hot. Great contrast on the black background.

8:19 AM  
Blogger jess said...

i love this month's challenge! it is FUN!!!

thanks to everyone who has visited so far... can't wait to read more from other visitors.

xoxxox

11:13 AM  
Blogger AMANDA said...

Hey Jess. Here is the link that helped me morph my photo into a manga cartoon. Just scroll down a bit till you hit MARCH, ONLINE TOOLS. It lists a ton of cool ones that you can try. Face transformer is what I used. Have fun!http://selfportraitchallenge.net/

11:32 AM  
Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

HEY!!! You want new friends huh? Well officially my postion is now OPEN.

LOL.

UJEDI? omg that is COOL. Once again showing my geek side. hehe.

I also agree that jess' ass looks hot in that pic.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Al said...

See Bee-Ridge. Together, the tres of us are UNSTOPPABLE!!!
We come up w/ great quotes (holding my breath for the de-motivator, btw), keep 'paying bills' on the DL and toss mackrel... or was it tuna?

Love to my bitches! (and a special shout out to StickEE my no. 1 ho!)

10:00 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

these are great! amazing job :)

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter