Google

5.25.2007

Pepe le Pew


Yes, I have a skunk outside my house right now.

No, it doesn't smell good.

Yes, the smell has infiltrated inside my house.

No, I haven't seen the skunk. Nor do I want to. HELLO!!!!

Yes, it is driving me nuts.

Anyways, this usually happened more to me when I lived in BFE at my parents house. It is not supposed to happen when I live in the big city of Logan. Ok, I know Logan is not a "big" city, but isn't it big enough NOT to have skunks running wild? LOL.

Skunks Gone Wild... the new series on Animal Planet.

Can you tell I am tired?

I can. /snore

Hey Jess, I just gave the skunk your address since you live in the country and all. /wink You run a pet store anyways. What is one more pet anyways?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just gets better and better for you doesn't it?

11:03 AM  
Blogger jess said...

what did this skunk look like???

and FYI, i smell skunks every single night. one night it was so bad, it woke me up around 4 a.m. I thought it was IN MY HOUSE it was so strong.

sick.

skunks gone wild! we should propose that... nothing's going on on that channel since steve irwin died. you could be the skunk hunter.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Awe, Bridgy is communing with animal-kind.

Touching, really...

11:36 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Jess doesn't really run a pet store!!!

We have a mystery skunk - as long as he doesnt' attack, I'm okay. It's the freaking possum (and no, I don't feel like spelling it with the silent "o" - I think that is stupid) that is making me nuts. Those things are meaner than crap. He's living in the abandoned house next door and I'm convinced he is going to attack Nathan some night. He literally ran in our garage one night when I was bringing in groceries.. leaving Faith trapped in her car seat in the car. It was awful!! So now at night we scream in the general vicinity of the air "go away possum!!" We also beat at the mailbox before checking the mail because of that damned tarantula. I'm sure the neighbors think I'm just completely batshit. Are they wrong? I am not sure.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter