Google

9.28.2006

life on the ugly side


i am thirty. and i continue to have acne. i am growing my hair out and it is butt ugly right now. thank god i get a cut and color very soon. my nose is big and i have no jawline. just a fleshy region that resembles a double chin. not only will i celebrate my 60th birthday in 30 years (math success!) but i believe i will celebrate my 60th chin as well. i hope i don't burn all my chins on those 60 wax-dipped strings on my cake.

i have nice hands and nice little wrists. everyone says i have great legs. i have beautifully painted toenails. (thanks, B! you know who you are!)

do most people feel as hideous on the outside as i do? am i normal?

moms don't shield their kids from me at the grocery store and people don't tend to jump to the other side of the sidewalk to let me pass, so i must be ok... i think i am just having an ugly day.

hopefully you can relate without thinking i have bad self esteem. i don't. my life is great and even though i might not look like i wish i did on the outside, i have lots of good stuff inside.


i'd show you, but guts are gross. ;)

author edit * * * as an afterthought, i have included a photo. the point is, i ain't ugly... just was having a bad hair day or something.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

GRRRRRR!

I think you are beautiful.

Maybe I'll start posting pics of you so you can hear the comments.

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Bridge. You must have been having a bad day. Women, they always think that they are ugly when they are really not.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Hey, Kyle! I think everyone has a lot that they feel insecure about. I know I do. Big nose, bad legs, saggy butt, etc.

However, I think that we are our own worst critic. I highly doubt you would think as harshly of a friend or stranger as you do about yourself.

Unless the stranger is wearing visible red panties with white pants. THEN you can mock them as much as you want.

:D

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter