Google

9.27.2006

OBGYN'S and how to pick up chicks!

Today was... not so good of a day.

I have yet to ever wake up and say, "Golly, I am soooo glad I am going to vist the Gynecologist today! I love sitting there half naked with my feet in stirrups with a woman feeling my crotch."

Okay... Um... NO COMMENT!

My doctor is great. She is really good at putting me at ease. She sits there and just gabs the entire time. GABS. About random odd things too. Today we were talking about her personal trainer. Last time it was a family reunion. Next time it could be the Westmister Dog Show. WHO KNOWS?

At least she didn't say she wanted fish tacos for lunch.


On another note! Here is a fun picture of me, Loralee, and Chelle! This would be Loralee's car. It is a total chick magnet. As you can see.

Visit either of their blogs at:

http://loraleeslooneytunes.blogspot.com/

http://www.michellehopes.blogspot.com/


3 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

I think that the Westminster Dog Show would be a hilarious topic of conversation while receiving a PAP smear.

Damn, my pimp-mobile makes you look hot, Bridgy!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

P.S.
I added y'all to my blog roll. The next time I blog about you, Bridgy, I will put up the link (Maybe when we go see Fairy Guy)

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet picture. You guys are soooooooo cute. Its about time you had a blog Bridge.....love ya all

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter