Google

9.28.2006

so now i have no friends...

HAHAHA. After sending out a mass emailing to all my friends about my new blog... I realize what I posted last. Um, sorry. HAHAHA. When you signed up to be my friend I guess you didn't realize what it entailed. Now you are in for it.

The value of friendship is great. I really do appreciate ALL of my friends. Every single one of you. Yes... I am talking to YOU. (This is when everyone is confused, but I really am just talking to all of you.)

Anyways, I just wanted to apologize for being myself. Now that THAT is out of the way... I would just like to let you all know that I will NOT change. HAHA. Get that apology out of the way so I can try to offend you all again. I know I will.

/wink

Anyways, now I am going to start a contest. This is SELF PORTRAIT CHALLENGE. I guess they are supposed to go on Tuesdays... there is a site that does these, but I'll try it on a Thursday for fun. Next week I'll try a REAL one.

CRAPPY MY SPACE ANGLE SELF PORTRAIT

7 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

you can't mention a contest and then stop there.
plus, it's not fair for those of us who don't have a camera or computer on which all of our previous self portraits are saved. crappy burglars.....
ps- you are one HOT angel

3:47 PM  
Blogger Al said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Bridge! Checking out the blog... After a few years of marriage (not to mention visiting the OB with my wife while she was pregnant), your last post certainly doesn't bother me.

See you on dA!

5:22 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Heh. Did you register at the site and upload your link there? If not, go to http://selfportraitchallenge.net.

I'm not sure what the theme for October is, but I'm excited for it!

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your pictures of yourself Bridge, you are so cute.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

OMG I have friends! I feel soooo loved.

Thank you all for your great comments.

/hug

9:54 PM  
Blogger jess said...

the comment i deleted was nothing more than a duplicate.

put yer conspiracy theories to rest!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter