Google

11.01.2006

because every halloween you should almost get arrested!!!

Some of you may have realized this...

I am a GEEK!

I always dress up for Halloween. I actually can't believe someone would not take the time to dress up. I mean...

COME ON!

When else can you run around in costumes? Pretending you are a super hero... a goblin... a monster... a princess ( for some of you boys that read this blog).

So to add merit to my geekdom I am going to clarify a few things. Yes I get a new costume every year. (Until I buy the Chewbacca costume... then I am Chewy forever!) I also make my family go in a "theme". Every year we pick something else. This year we were supposed to go as X-men, until my son's costume showed up that is. They sent the wrong costume, and it was too late to send back.

Here are a few examples of my past family costumes.

2002 We went as people you might find in a forest. The ranger, dragon, and two fairy's. Yes, I realize I am still huge after having my daughter. You will notice I slowly thin out. Hopefully next year by a lot more. /crosses fingers

2003 Batman
Yeah, I am the Joker. Not Batgirl, Poison Ivy, or Catwoman. My son picked the Joker for me. Thank GOD no one recognized me. /whew

2004 Scooby Doo
If only I would have been the hot Thelma. /sigh

Now for an interest story...


2004 was the year that Jess and I almost got arrested. We were at a party... dancing around a stripper pole... and the cops came and shut down the party. I would like to mention again that we were on the stripper pole when the cops showed up. Yeah

We are wild and CRAZY.

Notice the hot nurse dancing with us. She hit on me that night. Who in the hell hits on Thelma?

Lucky for Jess and I 2005 and 2006 have been less eventful.


2005 My family went as Star Wars. I am Queen Amidala. I know you can't tell. Look how cute Jess is.

2006 My family went as Narnia. Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy. The four high Kings.

I am kinda disturbed by Jess in the 2006 picture. She is a really cute girl... and for Halloween she made a hot boy.

She is going to kill me.

/cackles like the witch I am.

/wink

5 Comments:

Blogger jess said...

LOL.

I look freakin AWESOME.

Halloween RULZ. I love candy.

9:21 AM  
Blogger jess said...

i have to add an addendum and point out how fuggin' ridiculous you look in that Joker costume.

Nice wig. ROFL.

xoxo

9:24 AM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

HA HA HA HA.

Bridgy. I have never seen the Joker costume. Hmmm. I may have to rethink our relationship.

GRIN.

You looked seriously hot this year and YOU WERE A HOT THEMLA.

So put THAT in your hat and smoke it!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Sorry I missed out on things last night!

I'll miss you tonight too. While your at the Jazz game think of me sadly sobbing into my diet sprite thinking of you!

*sniff*

1:17 PM  
Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

Yeah... I was NOT HOT as the Joker.

The things we do for our children. /sigh

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter