Google

11.02.2006

LETS GO JAZZ!






K, last night I realized how old I am. While buying beer I realized I have bought beer officially for 9 years now at the Delta Center.

OLD.

9 freaking years. Ouch.

Putting my life into perspective like that just kills me. That and the fact that Jess and I talked about Botox last night. No, neither of us need it.

Yet.

Someday we will though. /sigh. If we take the plunge is another story.

Now back to where I origionally intended this post to go.

The Utah Jazz.

I LOVE the Jazz. I used to love them more. Karl Malone and John Stockton were fun to watch. I really miss watching them. Especially the first game of the year.

Well my mom has season tickets. Upper bowl, but it is still fun to go. I enjoy going to a few games each year. My mom would have me go to every game if I would. There are just too many home games.

Well here is Jess drining a beer...






Here is /cough /cough... my beer glass...






Here is Jess and I trying to do the whole "myspace picture angle thing...




Oh, and for Al... this pic is for you. You need to get new friends. We are obviously nuts!

4 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

So, THIS is why you leave us for Girls Night. Another woman, beer and sweaty men with balls...

Yah, I would have, too.

:D

9:35 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I LOVE the angles

12:58 PM  
Blogger jess said...

1. Those pictures are funny. Y'all should see the stupid videos we took.

2. I really DO want Botox.

3. Jazz games are fun. Thanks, Bridge.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Botox!?!? Aww c'mon... you don't need to be putting gross bacteria poison in you.

*no no no*

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter