Google

11.06.2006

You thought I had been 'taken care of'

boy were you mistaken. Regardless of what you've heard about the mafia presence in Albuquerque. They have not yet found me...

Unless, of course, you were to look up my name on the website previously discussed by Jess and Bridge (404 of me and how dare they...). If you were bored enough to do somthing like that you would find that there are NONE of me. Yep! Not one. For those of you who have not had the extreme displeasure of learning- via website- that you do not exist, your name (Aleeca in my case) is found in less than 1 person in 10 in the general US population. My last name is more popular. Really, there are less than 5,000 other people in the US who share my last name so if you combine the non-existance of my first name with the rarity of my last name (especially compared to the last names of my other two cohorts) you find that I do not exist.

I am a no one.

All those "you're somebody because somebody loves you" things your parents say to keep you motivated (I think it's to get you out of their house) are total bullshit. I'm a (non) living, (non) breathing example.

Now I just have to figure out how to convince my credit card companies, car loan place and student loan holder that I don't exist all the while not letting my place of employment in on the ploy. Do you think this website will hold up in court?

4 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

You and I are in the same boat.

Damn those with popular names.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

Since you do not exist... does that mean I do not have to give you a bday,christmas, or you-are-a-whore present?

NO seriously...

Not one of you?

Damn.

Either you are really "special", or that means I am 4 times as popular as you.

Remember... with friends like me... who needs enemies?

10:20 PM  
Blogger Al said...

4 times as popular! for sure. plus, I am special but not in the way you may be insinuating. And you ALWAYS have to give me a 'you-are-a-whore' present. That's all i get to remind myself...

10:42 AM  
Blogger jess said...

LOL.

You are somebody to me, ladeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I don't care what some website says.

I know, I know. Everything you read on the 'Net is true. Just ask the 48 million people who forward the stupidest fucking emails in the world to me on a daily basis. That is sooo going to be an upcoming post topic.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter