Google

1.31.2007

Girls Gone Wild January 2007!

Last weekend I had a fun friend filled weekend with some of my gals! To be precise, I had a blast with Karen, Loralee, Michelle, and Cricket. Poor Cricket met me for the first time. Those of you that know me well... know she was probably shocked. To say the least.

The beautiful Chelle made this trip possible. Plus, she made the most delicious fajitas. Yum. Then she went running. I stayed in my sweats all weekend and ate junkf ood and drank beer. She goes running. Figures. Next time I say I am fat tell me to go run like Chelle.

Look at Karen. SHAME ON HER. Holding a pretzel like it is a cigar, and a beer! What will her family say? /shakes head Ok, I will admit it. The beer was mine. All mine. Yum. I have a habit of handing evidence of my alcoholism to friends whenever a camera shows up. HAHAHA. So if anyone in Karen's family sees this, no she didn't drink it. I did make her a virgin margarita though. I will admit that mine was tastier.




Karen also kept me up LATE. Later than normal at least.

Here is Loralee. I might add that if you are ever hanging out with her and mention how you miss doing your hair HUGE... she might come out of the bathroom like this. I loved it. I really laughed hard. I really want to have a totally 80's party.


I have a feeling Lor would win the costume contest.

Then just for fun...



Remember if you are my friend, you are fair game.
Then there is Cricket. She brought the cutest baskets of all time. She even gave me beer and Star Wars tattoos. Made me want to get a real one.
This weekend was a complete blast. It was nice just being a girl, and not a mom for a few days.

2 Comments:

Blogger jess said...

i wish WE would go to the new blogger.

i have.

but the OTHER two authors of this blog have NOT.

damn them!!!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

The margauritas kicked ass even if mine was a virgin. *sigh* I'm always the virgin.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter