Google

1.29.2007

R.I.P. Barbaro / cats DO kill babies, i have proof!

i think i speak for everyone in America, and i do mean everyone, when i say i was deeply, deeply saddened by the recent news about Barbaro, Horse Hero of the United States. men, women, people of all colors, wiccans, gays, trailer park residents and celebrities alike mourned the loss of this beautiful horse after his tragic story came to a close just 48 hours ago. may his Horsey Soul rest in peace.

now, on to MUCH more important news, like what dress will beyonce be wearing to the oscars? will ellen wear pants to host the show? i predict that YES, she will wear pants!

and HERE is the proof you have been waiting for. cats DO sleep on babies and they DO suffocate them. CATS ARE EVIL.

this picture just makes me LAUGH! isn't she just the prettiest little kitty???

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

The second I saw the headline on MSN today I thought of you. RIP horsey!

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the varying degrees of baldness the baby dolls are sporting!

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really! I dislike that the most important (or nearly so) news our media can find to broadcast and spend loads of time with is a dead horse.
Maybe I'm jaded and have definatly been accused of being too informed (the dude actually said it was a form of OCD- where do I meet these people?).

Jazzy looks SOOOOOOOO cute and extra comfortable. Yeah cats! Next, a pic of Chewy...

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny - and when I read on some evil bitches blog that she found sarcasm in the same topic, I thought - bitch, you heartless bitch.. It's really only funny when Jess blogs about it. WTF am I reading your blog anyway (because I'm half paranoid).

Anyhoo - the pic was timely. We had a cat try to break into our house. Faith begged for him to come in.. and I said what three generations of the women in our family have said before me. No, cats suck the life out of babies.

You should have seen the look on Faith's face. Pure terror. Then she went right back to asking if the cat could come in, because "we don't have any babies inside."

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter