Google

1.28.2007

A working girl doesn't do much else

I want to write a long and sonorous epic about the adventures and mishaps I've experienced since I last accessed our blog but unfortunately I am way too tired to take on such a task.

Instead I just want to say that I am very grateful Jess came up with this idea and both she and Bridge did all this awesome work to put it together. THANKS!

Now if only I had time to think about something other than the blankness that has filled my overworked mind...not to mention the toll on my beauty sleep. Wait! Who am I kidding. I'm not sure I could ever get enough beauty sleep to undue the genetics with which I have been (blessed?) given. And NO this is not a plea for compliments, I just happen to be feeling a bit down on myself lately.

That's what my weekend with T is for. We're going to pretend that we just escaped from Colorado City, AZ for a night on the town in wonderful St. George, UT. It should be a hoot. I hope to come back with awesome stories, and at least one half-assed ncmo under my belt.
Oh, and a picture or two of the wonderful landscape through which I get to drive. I'll try to spare you all the geology.

Thanks for reading!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trip photo challenge: get a photo of polygamists in Colorado City. Preferably with YOU in it. Good luck and may the force be with you.

If this doesn't work, maybe just get a photo of a polygamist compound.

ha ha ha!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

Extra points if any of the polygamist are wearing socks with sandals.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter