Google

1.31.2007

self portrait challenge... get more sleep



Here it is at 12:22 in the freaking morning and I am posting. What I really should be doing is sleeping. Duh.

Look at this picture... doesn't it scream sleep to you. That is water splashed on my face to wake me up. Did it? Nope. /sigh.

One of my New Years Resolutions this year was to get more sleep. I am not really following this one. Maybe I'll start tomorrow. Maybe.

Ok... this is the lames post ever. I do have an excuse though... look at that picture. Look at the bags under my eyes. I'll post about my lovely weekend tomorrow. For now I will go right to bed.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ACK! I contributed to your general state of sleeplessness this weekend! Seriously you should have just told me to shut it because it was freakin' 2 a.m.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ACK! I contributed to your general state of sleeplessness this weekend! Seriously you should have just told me to shut it because it was freakin' 2 a.m.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it. it also goes with february's theme of black and white. ( i think that is february's theme!!)

12:19 PM  
Blogger Al said...

well, we all gotta look like shit at some point or another...

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter