Google

1.01.2007

It is already 2007? WTF have I been?

Honestly this year has gone too fast. WAY TOO FAST. I now believe my mom and dad when they told me the older you get the quicker time goes by. Before then I thought they were full of shit. Silly me.

This year I was going to NOT have a New Years Party. I really didn't want to have one. Didn't want to take the time to prepare. Didn't want the clean up afterwards. Then I started getting phone calls.

Phone calls?

Yes, phone calls.

Random friends, to protect the guilty, would call and ask what they were supposed to bring. I really was confused for a bit. I had no clue what they they needed to bring stuff for. Until...

One friends said, "So what am I supposed to bring this year to your New Years Party?"

Then I got it.

I apparently was having a New Years party if I wanted one or not. Most of my friends had just counted on it. They hadn't made other plans. I am actually really glad they did this. I had a lot of fun. One year we had over 50 friends show up. This year it was small. This year small was good.

I didn't clean my house before. Luckily it wasn't too messy by my standards. Remember that I am crazy about cleaning. I even scrubbed one of my bathrooms grout for 4 hours this week. Yeah, I am a nut.

I really didn't have to go pick up anything for this party. My mom gave me a ham for the party. Lucky I know. A wedding I photographed the day before had lots of left over food and gave me cookies and these yummy wraps. Damn lucky is what I am.

So I had a party.

I swallowed some beer. Jess guzzled some beer. Then we both consumed even more beer. Then we tried to prank call AL an hour early to wish her a Happy New Year. Yes, we are lame.

We played some games.

We ate some food.

We played more games.

At the end of it all I looked at all the clean up and realized there wasn't that much. My friends totally helped me clean up most everything before they left. I love them all for this. All I have to do it sweep, mop, and vaccum. Lucky me!

I am sure I'll have my party again next year. I will plan it though. Looks like it is a great tradition, if I want it or not. HAHA. I will not call people on December 31'st to invite them. Not again. /whew

Some vital info:
  • Jess is going to get her ass kicked by me for a "comment" she made. I already dropped ice down her pants, but it wasn't enough.
  • I can run really fast after a wedgie.
  • I can also chuck ice at person who gave me a wedgie.
  • I swear a lot.
  • I wasn't the person who swore the most.
  • Everyone left at 2:00.
  • My husband fell asleep with my son at 2:30.
  • I went to bed at 3:30.
  • I woke up at 9:00 am to get some aspirin. Stupid Champagne.
  • I woke up today at 1:30. LUCKY ME!
  • I am in a good mood.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha. Yes, I invited myself to a party. BUT, I did bring TONS of food. I brought weiners, cheesy chicken dip, crackers, krab salad and champagne!

Here is what I said that earned me an ice cube down my pants...but I have to give you the background. My son tells me that he saw diapers in Bridgy's son's room. And then he laughs about it, right? So, I want to get him off the subject and make it seem like it is no big deal, so I say, Son, Brigitte has anal leakage but I still talk to her almost every day and think of her as a friend.

Wish I could share my son's reaction, but everyone was too busy laughing!! HA HA HA.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bridge has anal leakage?

STOP THE PRESSES!

Hmm... I'm thinking dA news article...

(just kidding!)

Happy New Year!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

I do NOT have anal leakage. LOL. Jess is sooooooooo going to get it.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

TOTALLY gay.
So is working out but I should be joining you next week.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter