Google

3.05.2007

comment on the new pic...

the new 3evilmonkeys header

first- ladies, that was a good day for all of us! I think it's a great picture made even better by a fantabulous photographer. You know, I still have a picture of the 3 of us taken by one of Bridge's parents, I'm not sure which, in her room, whilst we were still in high school. It is one of the things that makes me smile whenever I have a bad day or just need some comfort.

Seriously, ladies, it's up there with the photo of my great-grandmother and myself taken just before she died. I love it that much!

More so because it reminds me of how tried and tested our friendship is and how amazing it is to still be such wonderful friends. I love you guys!

Second- we are all on the 'hot' side of the scale. Now, I'm not biased at all, but i'd give us all at least a 7-8. On the day that picture was taken, we were rolling up on 10! Sure we're getting older (and no less grown up) but we're not getting any uglier.

I, for one, am saving that until I hit my 60s. I gotta wait until I reel some schmo in who's willing to pay for all my bills without requiring me to shave.. That's a story for another day, though.

Third- I'm ecstatic to be part of this blog. And now that I have re-joined the wired age, I'll be much more prevalent and maybe even write something of some importance (is the great American novel waiting somewhere in the wings? stay tuned...)

And more so because I my 'keeping in touch' skills are not all that grand and reading about J going to Butt, MT or Bridge being sick keeps me sane.

Finally- Bridge, I LOVE THE PIC. Now I'm just waiting for a CD with all the pics. That way I can print some out and frame for more happiness...

7 Comments:

Blogger jess said...

we took those pics ourselves using the timer.

i am quite certain that we are wayyyy too cool to have ever asked for help from the parents.

i bet bridge remembers better than i do. high school is somewhat a blur to me...

6:33 AM  
Blogger Al said...

dude- i cameras had timers back in those days? i mean, we were still using film and i vaguely remember somebody standing in her closet (hehe)
however, like you, much of high school is a blur
HOORAY for friends!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

It's true. I couldn't read you all if you were hags that rated 2's and 3's.

Well, MAYBE I could, but it would sheerly be out of pity.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Al said...

nothing wrong with a pity read every now and again. We all need them, we all want them, we all covet them when someone else gets one and we don't...

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just glad you decided that you decided to finally get wired.

You get a "you go girl" too!

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep to many beers...

11:31 PM  
Blogger tao1776 said...

Another country heard from.....Me!
Yeah, I'd say that it's a row of hotties for sure. O la la,,,,,,

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter