Google

2.24.2007

Reaching a sad realization

AFter reading the last few posts by my good, good buddies, I (like the PC) am reaching a sad realization that I'm not nearly as cool as those two bitches!
Either that, or my life is 500 times more boring. I'm not quite sure yet but my guess is it's a combination of the two. But mostly the first. Granted, I have my funny moments but they are few and far between compared to Jess and Bridge. And, my moments usually include some sort of self-inflicted pain (e.g., answering my phone while drunken bicycle riding). I guess I'll get over it. I really don't have a choice, now do I.
Looking back, one of my best moments was coming up with my new rating scale for men. T and I still use it and I am trying to convince others to do the same but most people just look at me like I'm a complete and utter idiot. I have no choice but to concede their point.
If I could have one wish for my upcoming birthday, it would be to be funnier than both Jess and Bridge combined. I may be asking for too much from the birthday fairy here but that hobag owes me for all the years of birthday wishes and birthday dreams that have gone unanswered and unfulfilled. So this seems to be my year. J and B, watch out!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

Scared I am not. LOL. I really am not funny, just pathetic. I TRY to be funny, but often I probably just end up annoying.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

Hey, three cheers for doing a collaborative blog in the first place. I'm way too insecure for that.

6:10 PM  
Blogger jess said...

i am gonna go ahead and say it: i find myself hilarious.

now, i just wish everyone else thought that i am as funny as i think i am. huh??

yeah, so. anyway.

we are ALL three insecure...hence, the collaborative blog. none of us had the balls to go it alone the first time around. HA HA.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter