Google

2.21.2007

www.thinkgeek.com

Have you ever seen something that you just wanted to buy? You realize you have no place to actually put it. It's not something you would even really want to use in the function that it was made for.

Yeah, I found my something.

R2D2 baby!

R2D2... as a trash can? I really LOVE Star Wars, and this is just funny. You too can purchase this amazing garbage can. The website states, "Step on R2's center "foot" and his dome swings wide to collect your expired TPS reports and leftover wookie dung."

Alright, if you not laughing out loud now... you are a zombie, or at least a non Office Space or Star Wars fan. I found this amazing product on one of my favorite websites.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/

I love this site. If I could own every shirt from them I would be in geek heaven. I especially LOVE this hoodie. I think I am going to ask for it for my bday that is coming up soon.

This is a great little quote that the website says about the hoodie... "For the non-Latin-inclined, the motto translates to "Stop Talking Now."


I really need this shirt. If you do NOT know what it means... even better. /wink

I really need all their shirts. I do have a few items from them. A WTF t-shirt, and some panties. Yeah, some PANTIES. I AM A GEEK AFTER ALL!

Go check them out if you haven't already been to their site.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger jess said...

LMAO.

TPS reports!!!! hhahhahahahha

geek!

p.s. i want the hoodie, too. so if anyone buys one for bridge, will you buy me one, too?

thanks!

11:54 AM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

Um, one of my favorite movies EVA. I used to have to drive in the traffic from that damned opening scene every day. F'ers.

I so wish I still had my mini-motorized R2D2. I loved that thing!!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Al said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? AN R2-D2 TRASH CAN!!!!!
I about choked on a small sip of coffee.
I love it!!! If only they had one that rolled and talked. Mostly to scare the living piss out of my gato! Imagine it.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Sumwun said...

You have WTF panties? {sumwun stares in stunned silence} That's the most beautiful thing ever.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

No... I have a WTF shirt... and some 404 panties... which means "access denied". Even better.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter