Google

2.28.2007

tales from the mucinex dm

this stuff really works.

for 18 bucks a bottle, i guess it had better. snot quotas for march have been met. on february 28.

yes, i have been told i am an overachiever. i even prove it in sickness.

i hope your life is great. not only are my sinuses and throat deeply unhappy, i am suffering from a case of the fuckits. the outlook is grim, but i expect a full recovery on the weekend after i have a beer or two.

next week: a road trip to ass, montana. i am sure i will have delicious details to share with you. it'll be me, a pack of camels and justin timberlake for a 5 hour drive. i'll be bringin' sexyback!

xoxo (really i'm sick of it all)

edit **i am tempted to delete this entire post, but have not in the interest of full disclosure. i sure as hell don't want you thinking my entire life is roses and sunshine. nope...i am just like you.**

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger tao1776 said...

Aw criminy Jess. And you're annoyed with me? Somebody needs to slap ya! Snap out of it!!!!!!!!!!
Find somewhere that can pour a perfect pint of guinness. You can tell if it's done right if it takes a minute and a half to pour, it's not too cold, you can write my name on the silky smooth head. Guinness has ounce for ounce the same calories as skim milk...so no worries there.
I just bet that there is a guinness girl in there!!!!

9:29 AM  
Blogger jess said...

Yeah, work. YAY.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I think I have a case of the fuckits too! I wish I knew what to take for it.

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh - why do I want to be in Montana? For some reason I do.

Okay, I know a website that has a tshirt with Ernie and Bert on it that says "We're bringing sexy back!"

I hate those tuxedo wearing phlegm balls!!

I hope you get better - and we're once again in synch, as I shun the sunshine and roses.

1:40 PM  
Blogger jess said...

cure for the fuckits: a pint of guinness.

butte, mt: in my very near future. wish holli could go with me.

bert and ernie: LOL

phlegm balls on tv: wow... phlegm is quite the word to spell out. and whoever came up with that ad campaign should be fired. probably the same people who came up with toenail fungus campaign. SICK.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter