Google

4.03.2007

April Fools!!!

If my son grows up to be a mass murderer... I know why.

This past Sunday was the first of April. I am sure most of you were aware of this. For those of you that didn't know I just informed you.

I went skiing at Brighton with my family.

We had a fun day, but it was long. Brighton is a 2 hour drive for us. Anyways, a fun day with my husband and kids.

Now to the funny part.

My husband and I are MEAN. We decided while making dinner that we would play a trick on our kids. Our poor kids that have NO IDEA it is April Fools. Right after dinner we look at the clock and noticed it was 7:00 p.m. I look at my husband and wink and then announce it is time for bed. My 7 year old son looks at the clock and then at me. Then he states, "not it isn't mom, it is only 7. My bedtime is 8."

I looked right at him calmly and told him that his dad and I decided he wasn't getting enough sleep and that we decided 7:00 would be the new bed time.

I don't think he was pleased.

He ran away from us and started complaining. My husband gets him and takes him to brush his teeth and put on pajamas. My daughter walks upstairs and gets ready.

This is when my son starts crying.

We get them all ready for their story...

By the way, my son is still crying.

Then we informed them... APRIL FOOLS!

My son didn't believe us that it was April Fools. Then he was mad because he didn't get to trick us all day. LOL. Poor kid.

We let them stay up till 8:30. We are not too mean of parents after all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww... you guys are mean!

*takes notes*

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter