Google

4.01.2007

A treatise on tattoos

Ever walk down the street, see someone in the supermarket, catch a glimpse of a tattoo on someone whom or in someplace where you least expect it? Afterwards you find yourself wondering why they chose to put that ink not only on their body but in the place where you see it.

The fact that I have a few tattoos does not exempt me from thinking these things. And, I'm positive others think the same things about my tattoos when they see them.
Meaning? Of course they have meaning. Mine do anyway. At least to me and sometimes I don't feel like revealing that meaning. However, I'd much rather have someone ask me what my tattoo means than if the one on my foot is real. Of course it's real. Either that, or I'm such an awesome artist that I am able to paint it on exactly the same every day.

I saw an interesting tattoo this weekend in a totally unexpected place and of a totally unexpected composition. I've often wondered what a tattoo on the behind looks like and now I know. Not sure I'd ever do it but then again, I've been contemplating a new tattoo but am having trouble deciding where it is I want to put it.
The right foot? The right calf? As an arm band?
It's difficult to hide ink in those spots, though. I guess that's a good reason to put one on your ass. Maybe the other good reason to put ink on your ass is because you're drunk and your buddies are doing it (there t., you made the blog).

5 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

Ohhhhh. You saw a tattoo on an ass? /snickers You bought a camera for a REASON!

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! fucking nice! i love it.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I love looking at other peoples tattoos, although I've never had the balls to ask about them. I too am contemplating getting another one. I know where and what but I need to decide when.

3:28 PM  
Blogger jess said...

holy shitballs!! karen has a tattoo??????

7:22 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

hahaha, yes I have a tat. However, I've been told it's really a non-tattoo. Apparently there are degrees of coolness in the tattooing world and I just don't rank.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter