Google

4.27.2007

so i purchased a domain and other random news

It is a super secret.

Secret you say?

Oh yeah... super secret.

Ok... not really. The scary stalkers seem to have removed themselves from our blog, so I will just post it here most likely when it is all up and running.

I am hoping this takes a week.

I realize it could take a year. LOL. Alright, I have better faith in myself than that, but who knows. I am actually now going to change my hosting provider for my business website too. I will actually pay less than I am currently paying, and I get to host our blog as well. Figures.

Oh, and other news... I have some new neighbors. They moved in about a month ago. Well their 13 year old son apparently has girls fighting over him. How do I know this? I found notes written to him by GIRLS! They must have dropped out of his pockets. I am going to scan these in and let you read them for fun. I haven't had that good of a laugh in a long time.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, I'm very excited about reading 13 year old girl love notes! That and scary stalkers... I'm all full of questions.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

HA HA HA HA!
I cannot wait.

I hope your switch over goes smoothly!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Al said...

if this is a teaser, i'm gonna be PISSED!!! i haven't been excited about reading 13 year old love letters since... well since one of my siblings was 13

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter