Google

5.06.2007

I think my nose is broke...

Ouch.

Ouch Ouch...

I am in pain.

Last night I started to toss and turn. I woke up realizing I had to go pee. I slowly start to sit up when my husbands arm came slamming into my face. Not sure if it was his elbow. Could have been anything. I really have no clue.

It was dark... I couldn't see.

I was in a lot of pain... I couldn't see.

See where I am going here?

I sat there for a bit thinking it was going to start to pour blood. Nope.

I finally went to the bathroom and couldn't see anything. I didn't want to touch my nose. It hurt.

During this entire time my husband is apologizing profusely. He was asleep when it happened, but when he whacked my face it woke him up quickly.

Today my face hurts from the top of my eyes, to my lips, and across both cheeks. Maybe my nose isn't broken, maybe it is just bruised. ???

When I was young a doctor had to cauterize my nose because of constant nosebleeds. I haven't had one since. I also do not have black eyes. Has anyone had something similar? I feel like a wimp.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

I've had a broken nose so bad that the tip of it aligned with the outer corner of my eye (Elbow to nose during volleyball).

I don't think it is broken, noses HURT when seriously whacked. There is usually a LOT of swelling if it actually breaks.

I take it this means we are not running today???

9:49 AM  
Blogger jess said...

oh crappy. are your eyes black yet?

i really am ok, just not feeling vibrant these days. it's nice weather.. i just feel so tired!

xoxo

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that really sucks. I bet Max feels so bad right now. You probably have a serius bone bruise that will probably hurt for a long while.

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch, ouch, ouch!

2:59 PM  
Blogger jess said...

and...for the record..it's brokeN, not broke.

lol.

/wink

8:46 PM  
Blogger hollibobolli said...

This is the kind of crap that happens to me. I really feel like I'm part of this painful blog in spirit most of the time.

And I'm going to the doctor - so I won't be answering my phone until this evening.

I just realized the conference call thingy hasn't happened yet.

ooh - my word verification is yetsht

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um.... ooowie...

That no sound like fun at all!

No idea if you broke anything or not, but if it doesn't stop hurting some in a week or so, go see a doctor.

That said, kyle's probably right... sounds like a bruised bone/cartilage kind of thing...

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter