Google

5.03.2007

narrated in my best eeyore voice

i had a rough day today. i don't want to go into too much detail, because it's mostly personal, but i figure it will help to write about it as much as i can. /end eeyore voice, enter crazy bitch voice

i really, truly hate horrible people. i hate people who don't have a genuine bone in their body. i don't understand why human beings do awful, spiteful, DISHONEST things to other humans. i am not talking about murder...rape...violence. nothing like that. this isn't that bad. those things are much worse. but this is just the lowest of low..

it's people who are 110% selfish, you know? they suck the LIFE out of you, out of everyone around them, then take even MORE if people let them. they lie, cheat, steal, and then lie some more to cover up their tracks.

are you confused? yeah, probably. i am sorry about that. all you need to know is that i am pissed. i don't dare make any of this public because there are kids involved and they don't ever need to know about this. at least not from my mouth. they'll figure it out on their own when they grow up...i hope.

also, we won't be house shopping anytime in the very near future. it's not going to happen and my dreams are more than crushed. i want a home. a place that's MINE. not just a place where i borrow space for a monthly fee.

i want to cry, but somehow, i am managing to NOT. probably because i am so damn MAD.

paul and i are fine. my kids are great. don't worry about any of that. does anyone know where to hide bodies where they'll never be found??

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

If I told you where I hide my bodies I couldn't hide them there anymore. /wink

I already had a chat with you tonight about this. /hug

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are sad and crushed. Here is a hug... it's all I can do.

10:40 PM  
Blogger jess said...

gah. i think i am over it. we'll see how the events pan out.

i am NOT holding my breath.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter