Google

9.29.2006

a field day

alright! alright! so jess brought my usage of effect and affect into question for yesterday's post and what do you know? the c&j graduate is right (as always- i'm horrible at stuff like that). as scientists, it's nice if we know which one to use and when but honestly, we pay people to correct our usage. we know what we mean. maybe this is why many scientists have difficulty communicating with everyone else. I'll be the first to admit that we're a bit on the socially inept side of things. anyway, that's not what i wanted to talk about and i apologize for not putting a picture up. that's what happens when all your photos are stolen so maybe bridge will be nice enough to put one up (but not one of the last ones...)

today was a gorgeous day here in albuquerque and i was lucky enough to spend it in the field. sure, there was a bit of sitting around waiting to take measurements but the company was great, the scenery beautiful (if you don't count the 3 fences topped with razor wire) and the weather was phenomenal.
ok- you guessed it. i made jess and bridge promise to keep my secret but it looks like i let the cat out of the bag. i'm writing my portion of the blog from jail (hence the 3 fences with razor wire). so what if i groped a police officer during a routine traffic stop. it's not MY fault he played for the other team and wasn't flattered. that's just my luck, anyway. to get thrown in jail for fondling an officer of the law. how freaking lame is that? i guess it makes for a good story but i have to get out of jail first. otherwise, these ladies in here would rather have me fondling them.
/sigh.
if only i liked fondling ladies it would be great.
so instead, i volunteer to go out and do field work for cheap labor. it means i get to be outside away from the lusty eyes of wanton women who want to take my lesbian experience flower.
oops- gotta run. i think my 5 mintues is up and i don't want to get into trouble, or i owe the wardon some favors! not how i pictured spending my friday night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte Ballard said...

Wow... I didn't know you liked the ladies. HAHAHAHA. I thought that was me.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Loralee Choate said...

You probably can't even use your cell toliet because your cellmate is making wine, right?

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Hit Counter